Verde Solar Power Links
- Solar Energy Industries Association – Guide to Federal Tax Incentives
- Tax Form 5695 PDF– “Residential Energy Credits”
- Arizona Solar Society
- Solar Energy Industries Association(SEIA): National trade association of solar energy manufacturers, distributors, and contractors.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL): U.S. Department of Energy laboratory researching all aspects of renewable energy. They have an extensive list of similar links.
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP): Volunteer board of renewable energy stakeholder representatives that includes representatives of the solar industry, NABCEP certificants, renewable energy organizations, state policy makers, educational institutions, and the trades.Greg Collins
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Certification No. 031310-42
Verde Solar Power
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy (DSIRE): State-by-state information on renewable energy incentives.
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES): Grassroots non-profit organization that promotes the use of solar technologies.
- Arizona Solar Energy Industries Association (AriSEIA)
- Arizona Solar Center
- DSIRE – comprehensive source of information on solar incentives and policies
Solarbuzz: Solar Industry newsletter.